- X's & O's Vault
- All Back Issues
Issues By Year
- Gridiron Store
- Contact Us
Vol III - 20173. Letter From the Managing Editor
4. RPO Packaged Plays - Kristian Johnson, Assistant Coach, Tyler Junior College
8. The Nuts and Bolts of Power Football - Joe Hensel, Offensive Line Coach, Carthage College
17. Tampa Coverage - Zack Wilkerson, Defensive Coordinator, Hardin-Simmons University
22. The Art of the Pass Rush - Payam Saadat, Defensive Line Coach, Cal Poly
25. Returning to Play Following Injury: Basic Assessments to Determine Functional Status - Bryan Dorrel, Assistant Professor, Tarleton State University
28. From the GS Archives: The Quad Option - Rick Martin, Offensive Line Coach, Marlboro County High School (SC)
- from the August-September issue of GS - Vol. 9, Number 2 - 2009
X's & O's FROM THE VAULT
DIAGRAM: “Left Slot, Sprint-Out Pass.” The TB goes into motion to the right. On the snap, the QB rolls to the right and pulls up behind the FB’s block on the DE and looks to pass. The QB’s primary receivers are the slot back on the curl, the TE on the slant, the TB in the flat or the split end in the corner. The QB can also keep the ball and run toward the goal line.
MORE X's & O's
Back Issues |
600 Sandtree Drive, Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33407
Copyright 2018, Gridiron Strategies
a division of
AFM Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.