- X's & O's Vault
- All Back Issues
Issues By Year
- Gridiron Store
- Contact Us
Vol III - 20173. Letter From the Managing Editor
4. RPO Packaged Plays - Kristian Johnson, Assistant Coach, Tyler Junior College
8. The Nuts and Bolts of Power Football - Joe Hensel, Offensive Line Coach, Carthage College
17. Tampa Coverage - Zack Wilkerson, Defensive Coordinator, Hardin-Simmons University
22. The Art of the Pass Rush - Payam Saadat, Defensive Line Coach, Cal Poly
25. Returning to Play Following Injury: Basic Assessments to Determine Functional Status - Bryan Dorrel, Assistant Professor, Tarleton State University
28. From the GS Archives: The Quad Option - Rick Martin, Offensive Line Coach, Marlboro County High School (SC)
- from the August-September issue of GS - Vol. 9, Number 2 - 2009
X's & O's FROM THE VAULT
DIAGRAM: The receivers take the defender wide and deep, until the defenders begin to recognize the play. At that point, the receivers stalk block their defenders. The left OT pass sets and pushes the DE outside-and-upfield, then blocks the first inside LB. The right OG pulls deep and kicks out the DE. The other linemen use slide protection.
MORE X's & O's
Back Issues |
600 Sandtree Drive, Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33407
Copyright 2017, Gridiron Strategies
a division of
AFM Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.