- X's & O's Vault
- All Back Issues
Issues By Year
- Gridiron Store
- Contact Us
Vol III - 20173. Letter From the Managing Editor
4. RPO Packaged Plays - Kristian Johnson, Assistant Coach, Tyler Junior College
8. The Nuts and Bolts of Power Football - Joe Hensel, Offensive Line Coach, Carthage College
17. Tampa Coverage - Zack Wilkerson, Defensive Coordinator, Hardin-Simmons University
22. The Art of the Pass Rush - Payam Saadat, Defensive Line Coach, Cal Poly
25. Returning to Play Following Injury: Basic Assessments to Determine Functional Status - Bryan Dorrel, Assistant Professor, Tarleton State University
28. From the GS Archives: The Quad Option - Rick Martin, Offensive Line Coach, Marlboro County High School (SC)
- from the August-September issue of GS - Vol. 9, Number 2 - 2009
X's & O's FROM THE VAULT
The TE takes an inside release and pins the first LB inside. The right OT flash-blocks the first flat defender, while the right OG punches and blocks the alley. The center blocks for a one count, releases and blocks from the LB to the safety. The left OG blocks for a one count, releases and blocks from the outside LB to the safety, while the left OT drops and chops the charging defender.
MORE X's & O's
Back Issues |
PO Box 14041
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Copyright 2020, Gridiron Strategies
a division of
AFM Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.